Finally, a Photoshop + Illustrator event for designers, production artists, and publishers!
Learn the top techniques of the Photoshop and Illustrator masters in this two-day in-depth event during CreativePro Week 2017.
PS/AI is a full-day, multi-track conference on May 22, followed by two optional deep-dive half-day tutorials on May 23 that explore integrating Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, and other tools.
PS/AI covers a wide spectrum of topics involving Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop including:
- Spectacular and Easy Type Effects
- A Designers Guide to Including 3D
- Top Ten Selection Tricks
- Using symbols and smart objects
- Five power user tools of the Illustrator masters
- Illustrator for web and app graphics
- Moving seamlessly between PS and IL
On Tuesday, May 23, we offer two half-day tutorials:
- Real World Photoshop + Illustrator: Internationally renowned Photoshop and Illustrator guru Bert Monroy will discuss creating and editing illustrations for commercial design.
- The Triumvirate: How Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign work together for optimum success (and how Bridge holds it all together)