Register for CreativePro Week Today!
CreativePro Week 2017 brings together four amazing conferences in one incredible week: The InDesign Conference, PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, PS/AI: The Photoshop & Illustrator Conference, and the Creative Developers Summit. Join us for one event or all of them.
CreativePro Week 2017 features 30+ expert presenters from around the world, including David Blatner, Anne-Marie Concepcion, Russell Viers, Erica Gamet, Mark Heaps, and many more.
- PS/AI: The Photoshop & Illustrator Conference: Monday (May 22), with optional tutorials on Tuesday (May 23)
- The InDesign Conference: Tuesday & Wednesday (May 23–24), with optional tutorials on Monday (May 22) and Thursday (May 25)
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference: Thursday (May 25), with optional tutorials on Wednesday (May 23) and Friday (May 26)
- Creative Developers Summit: Friday (May 26)
Top Quality with an Incredible Price
Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions (click on map buttons above to see which sessions and tutorials are included with each pass)
- Breakfast and networking lunches
- A PDF resource guide with over 100 pages of additional information, speaker notes, and useful Photoshop and Illustrator reference materials
- Access to the opening night reception
- Automatic entry to drawing for prizes worth over $2000
Questions on which registration option is right for you? You can contact us here!
Our $100 ‘early bird’ discount is currently in effect — if you have an additional discount code, be sure to add it after choosing the registration type for savings over and above ‘early bird.’ Note: Early bird discount period ends Friday, March 31!
Discounts and Group Registrations
Students, faculty, non-profits, and government agencies can receive a $100 discount. And groups of three or more from any organization can receive a $50 discount for each attendee they register. Please contact us on our Contact Page for additional details before registering.
See below for information regarding substitutions and cancellations.
Registration Ticket Types
We're offering a wide array of ticket types, to suit your every need!
Click the buttons below to see which sessions and tutorials are included in each registration type. Then select your tickets in the list below and click the green Register button at the bottom of the page.
If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so in writing to email@example.com by May 5th. Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration minus a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after May 5th, as well as attendees who fail to attend without prior notification, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
You may transfer your registration to another person by writing Marci on our Contact Page. Your request must include your name and e-mail address as well as that of the person who will now be attending in your place. Once we receive this information, a confirmation letter will be sent to the new attendee.