The Essential Event for InDesign Pros
May 22–25, 2017
Join the world’s top InDesign experts and members of the Adobe InDesign team, May 22–25 in Atlanta, Georgia, for the InDesign event of the year!
Adobe InDesign is the hub of your workflow, so the more you learn about InDesign, the more efficient and productive you'll be! When you attend The InDesign Conference, you will reap the benefits for years to come — and have fun doing so!
You need what we cover. At the InDesign Conference, you'll learn power-user techniques you can put to use immediately, and best practices for print, PDF, and digital output that you can share with your team. At our Meet the Experts table, you can get answers to your own workflow and production questions. You'll make connections with hundreds of colleagues from around the world, people you can turn to for advice, assistance, and referrals long after the conference is done.
You're our people. Our attendees are graphic designers, production artists, creative managers, educators, small publishers, workflow consultants, and "one-man-bands" who do it all. They span a wide spectrum of experience, from “newbies” to “mavens,” and hail from design studios and graphics departments at companies large and small.
Attendees at previous events include designers, art directors, and production staff from hundreds of companies around the world, including:
For a full list of this year's presenters, see this page.
At the InDesign Conference 2017 we'll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials, along with special events:
- Monday, May 22: Two Half-Day Pre-Conference Tutorials (9 am to 12, and 1:30 to 4:30 pm)
- Tuesday, May 23:Three tracks of high-quality conference sessions (9 am to 5:30 pm), followed by an opening night networking reception!
- Wednesday, May 24:A second day filled with three conference tracks (9 am to 5:30 pm)
- Thursday, May 25: Two Half-Day Post-Conference Tutorials (9 am to 12, and 1:30 to 4:30 pm)
Conference Sessions Will Cover:
- InDesign Tips & Tricks. Learn how to boost your productivity and super-charge your InDesign workflow with these cool tips and hot techniques for getting the most out of InDesign.
- Power Styles: Automatic formatting with Nested, Line, and GREP Styles. A perennial favorite session for our attendees, with good reason! So much of our formatting work depends on a smart set of paragraph and character styles that work for you, not against you. Learn how to master these functions in this session.
- GREP for non-GREPpies. Are you tired of how the InDesign nerds kick sand in your face as they tease you with taunts of "negative look-behind" and "found set"? This is your session. We're taking it slow and steady, and by the end of the session you'll be confident that you can use basic GREP shortcuts with the best of them.
- Cleaning up Broken and Decrepit Layouts.There are fast ways to turn an ugly duckling layout into a shining swan of clean styles, master pages, and library items. Take the time to clean it up and never have to do it again!
- Creating accessible PDFs from InDesign. Section 508 Accessibility isn't just a good idea… it's the law! Learn how create and export fully accessible documents from InDesign.
- Image Mastery. In this fun and fast-paced session, we'll share as many amazing image-related tips as humanly possible (including tips for enhancing images with custom frames and special transparency effects, and more!)
- Secrets of the Long Document Masters. Learn valuable tips and techniques to make designing and producing long, repetitive, or complex documents easier, faster, and more enjoyable.
- InDesign + Photoshop + Illustrator + Bridge: BFF! Explore how you can combine ID, PS, and IL—plus the often overlooked and underused Bridge—for maximum effectiveness.
- …and more!
Space is limited. So lock in your place and register now!