The 70+ sessions include:
- “Professional Typography” with Nigel French
- “Effective Images for Social Media” with Russell Brown
- “Illustrator Vector Art with Organic Flair” with Von Glitschka
- “Using InDesign for Presentations” with Mark Heaps
- “Designing Forms in InDesign and Acrobat” with Chad Chelius
- “Better Ways to Work with Editors and Writers” with Anne-Marie Concepcion
- “Ebook Design Is Not an Oxymoron” with Laura Brady
- “Choosing RGB over CMYK” with David Blatner
You’ll find all these “how-to” sessions at only one event this year: CreativePro Week, June 4–8, in New Orleans. One week, four premier conferences in one city, with dozens of expert presenters, and hundreds of design professionals from around the world!
- The InDesign Conference, June 4–7
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers, June 4–5
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, June 6–8
- Click: a full day on presentation design, June 8
Register for one conference, two, or get a Platinum pass for access to every conference session and tutorial. All attendees receive a set of in-depth session handouts and access to videos of the sessions they registered for, to continue learning long after the event is over.