We’re feeling more optimistic than ever that 2021 is going to be awesome, but due to the current state of the pandemic, this year’s event will be held online without the live component in Washington, D.C.
Fortunately, CreativePro Week: An Online Event will still feature 80+ amazing HOW-TO sessions from 40+ world-class presenters, along with in-depth interactive Q&A sessions and learning opportunities to help you master the tools of design.
CreativePro Week 2021 features:
- Jam-packed schedule: Five days of comprehensive learning to make you more efficient and effective in the tools you use every day. See our 2020 agenda to get a taste of what you can expect at our 2021 event.
- Rewatch session recordings for a full year: Want to go back and review a technique? Need to see a session you missed? No problem! You’ll have on-demand access for a full year for the days you register for.
- Live interaction with the experts: Our 40+ experts will host Q&A sessions following each session where you can get your questions answered.
- Private attendee forums and virtual break rooms: Participate in live discussions where you can learn from colleagues and extend your industry connections during and after the event.
- Speaker handouts: You’ll receive hundreds of pages of educational handouts filled with detailed techniques and helpful links from our expert presenters.
We wish we could bring everyone together in the same room, but nothing can stop us from bringing everyone together virtually!
Register now to participate in an unforgettable educational experience.
We know many of you were looking forward to coming together in Washington, D.C., and we are excited to share that we are finalizing the details to host CreativePro Week next year at the same hotel, May 9–13, 2022.
If you have already registered: You should have already received an email with some options for how to convert your registration.
If you have any questions, please use our contact form, email us at email@example.com, or call Marci at 206-935-6135.
Watch our CreativePro Week 2021 Preview
Download our 2021 “Why Attend” Brochure
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY
“CreativePro Week did a stellar job hosting the conference online. The topics were compelling, the speakers were excellent, and I really enjoyed the online delivery.”
Owner and Lead Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
“It was great to be able to interact online and still have the ability to go back and rewatch the sessions. I will definitely attend again.”
Marketing and Office Manager, TRE Altamira Inc
“Even a pandemic couldn’t deter CreativePro Week from hosting an exceptional conference! With only weeks to pivot, the entire team was able to shift everything online and surpassed my expectations of a virtual experience.”
Art Director/Graphic Designer, Reed Design