100+ Essential HOW-TO Sessions to Master the Tools of Design
We’re excited to announce the agenda for CreativePro Week 2022.
This year’s event features 100+ HOW-TO sessions on need-to-know topics, including accessibility, infographics and data visualization, typography, presentation design, essential scripts and plugins, styling and patterns, interactive PDF, and much, much more.
Below is just a taste of what we are offering this year:
- InDesign + Photoshop + Illustrator: Working Together Efficiently
- Getting Microsoft Word and InDesign to Work Together
- PowerPoint for Pro Designers
- Accessibility Fundamentals for InDesign
- Interactive PDF and Forms: Opportunities and Limits
- Essential InDesign Productivity Tips
- Dramatically Improve Your Vector Drawing Skills
- Automation Bliss: Style Your Unformatted Text in a Snap!
- Building Video and Animation for Social Media
- Photoshop and Lightroom for Designers
- Powerful AI and Machine Learning for Creatives
Whether you use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, PowerPoint, or other professional design tools, CreativePro Week will keep you up to date with the latest and most relevant tips and best practices to help you stay ahead of the curve.
You’ll not only learn a ton of valuable HOW-TO lessons during the event, but you’ll also have access to watch and rewatch session recordings on-demand for a full year (for the days you sign up for), as well as in-depth session handouts and resources from the world’s top experts.
If you can sign up for only one event in 2022, it should be CreativePro Week.