Why You Need to Attend
CreativePro Week features top experts and trainers in the field of layout, image editing, illustration, retouching, design, production, and publishing. We produce the world’s most effective HOW-TO conferences for creative professionals, and our speakers are the heart and soul of our events.
Our attendees are designers, illustrators, production artists, photographers, artists, and publishers interested in keeping up with best practices and the newest innovations in publishing workflows.
If you want to master the tools of the design and publishing trade and learn new, advanced skills that will keep you at the forefront of our field, then CreativePro Week is your home.
“Should I Attend” Webinar
Watch our information-filled conversation to learn why we say CreativePro Week is “the essential HOW-TO conference for CreativePros.”
Be sure to watch until the end to receive a special discount to the event!
CreativePro Week 2022 Preview
Five Reasons You Can’t Afford to Miss CreativePro Week
- Raise your skillset to the next level. You’ll learn new techniques and tools at CreativePro Week that will strengthen your abilities and accelerate your work.
- Stay current with today’s best practices. Our industry is changing faster than ever and new products and techniques emerge every day. CreativePro Week helps keep you ahead of the curve and ensures you continue your professional development.
- Find solutions. Learn the secrets of the power users! Bring your questions to find real-world solutions, or just bring your curiosity and you’ll discover answers to challenges you didn’t even realize you had.
- Interact live with world-class experts. It’s a rare opportunity to have this many world-renowned design, publishing, and presentation experts at your disposal to help you get all your questions answered.
- Extend your industry connections. Meet hundreds of attendees, speakers, and solutions-providers from around the world to learn what they’re doing and how they’re doing it.
It’s About the Content
Whether you make short interactive documents or print publications thousands of pages long, this event will teach you how to work with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint smarter and faster.
Produced by the same team that publishes InDesignSecrets.com, InDesign Magazine, and CreativePro.com—CreativePro Network events have provided essential training, industry networking, and inspiration to thousands of attendees from around the world since 2004.
It’s About the Community
You’ll learn a ton in the sessions and even more in our community forums with the speakers and your colleagues. These events bring you together with others who face the same challenges every day.
What Our Attendees Say
“Everything was awesome. I would recommend this event to anyone who is a graphic designer or web designer!”
Cinthia Le Gresley
Web Content and Design Manager, Immunotec
“The perfect conference for designers and illustrators! It focuses on image-making techniques instead of camera equipment and photography. Designers have needed this kind of conference for a long time.”
Senior Creative Director, Adobe
“It’s such a boost to be around like-minded people. There’s such a range of occupations, skill levels, areas of expertise. I really love being able to talk live to the presenters! (You can’t do that on a LinkedIn video!)”
Graphics Specialist, McKinsey & Company
“Your group of speakers know what they’re talking about, love what they’re doing and are all about sharing it. My first time, but can’t wait for next year!”
Owner, CRE8 Design LLC
Watch Laurie Ruhlin’s “The Magic of Anchored Objects” from CreativePro Week 2018: