Register for CreativePro Week Today!
CreativePro Week 2018 brings together several amazing conferences in one incredible week… Join us for one event or all of them:
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers: Monday (June 4), with optional tutorials on Tuesday (June 5)
- The InDesign Conference: Tuesday & Wednesday (June 5–6), with optional tutorials on Monday (June 4) and Thursday (June 7)
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference: Thursday (June 7), with optional tutorials on Wednesday (June 6) and Friday (June 8)
- Click: The Presentation Design Conference (Friday, June 8)
- Design Deep Dive (Friday, June 8)
- Creative Developers Summit (Friday, June 8), sponsored by Adobe
CreativePro Week 2018 features 30+ expert presenters from around the world, including David Blatner, Anne-Marie Concepcion, Julieanne Kost, Erica Gamet, Mike Rankin, Mark Heaps, and many more.
Top Quality with an Incredible Price
Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions (see below to find which sessions and tutorials are included with each pass)
- Video recordings of all sessions on days you've registered for
- Breakfast and networking lunches
- A PDF resource guide with over 100 pages of additional information, speaker notes, and useful Photoshop and Illustrator reference materials
- Access to the opening night reception
- Automatic entry to drawing for prizes worth over $2000
Questions on which registration option is right for you? You can contact us here!
Discounts and Group Registrations
Students, faculty, non-profits and government agencies can receive a $100 discount off any multi-day pass. And groups of three or more from any organization can receive a $50 discount for each attendee they register. Please contact us on our Contact Page for additional details before registering.
See below for information regarding substitutions and cancellations.
Registration ticket types:
Click a registration type below to learn more about it, including an overview of sessions, tutorials, and ticket prices.
If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21. Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration minus a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after May 21, as well as attendees who fail to attend without prior notification, will be responsible for the full registration fee.
You may transfer your registration to another person by writing Marci on our Contact Us page. Your request must include your name and e-mail address as well as that of the person who will now be attending in your place. Once we receive this information, a confirmation letter will be sent to the new attendee.