Creative Developers Summit
4–5 June, 2020
The Creative Developers Summit is the premier annual event for anyone who creates or implements custom software solutions for creative professionals. The Summit is the place to meet, share, and learn about our industry’s tools, resources, and direction.
While The Creative Developers Summit is sponsored and developed in collaboration with Adobe, it is an independent event, run by, and for, developers, DevOps and IT professionals who build and support extensions that integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Here’s what we have at the moment. We may be adding or revising these up until the last minute, so check back here to see what the latest schedule is:
- Welcome and Session Guidelines — Chuck Weger
- CEP, Royale, and Spectrum — Gabe Harbs
- Transplanting CEP outside Photoshop — Davide Barranca
- Community scripts — Mike Zahorik (Adobe)
- Speeding up InDesign Server scripts — Kris Coppieters
- Build automation for extensions — Jim Birkenseer
- Metadata, GitHub, build chain automation, React, and Spectrum — James Lockman (Adobe)
- NEW! An archive for the AdobeDevs Slack channel — Kris Coppieters
- Cloud-based image-processing APIs — Mark Nichoson (Adobe)
- JSXSparker: Go from scratch to ‘Hello World’ in ExtendScript for — Kris Coppieters
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps In 5 Mins
- Ask Me Anything (live sessions on Thursday or Friday)
Not free on June 4/5? In a different time zone? Not a problem!
You still reap the benefits: all presentations are pre-recorded and can be viewed at any time during the week leading up to June 4 & 5. Watch the sessions on your own time, and then on June 4–5 we’ll have online Q&A sessions where you can ask questions regarding the videos you’ve seen.
Here are a few of the amazing speakers who are presenting at this year’s Creative Developer Summit: