The Print + ePublishing Conference
May 22–25, 2017
Join the world’s top publishing designers and developers, May 24–26 in Atlanta, Georgia! Find answers and valuable insight on using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other tools for publishing eBooks, print, interactive documents, and more! Be inspired by fresh ideas and new products.
This 1-day multi-track conference is preceded by a full-day of pre-conference tutorials and followed by a full day of post-conference tutorials.
PePcon: Come for the content. Leave with a community!
Founded by world-renowned InDesign publishing experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, and dedicated to the idea that hard-working creative professionals deserve a great learning experience that keeps them on the cutting edge of our industry, PePcon brings together over twenty of the leading experts in publishing using tools from Adobe, Apple, Amazon, the open source community, and more. Get ready for four days of non-stop inspiration and education!
Conference Sessions Will Cover:
- Real-world options for tablet publishing
- Mastering images for EPUB and Kindle formats
- Best Practices for Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and HTML5 integration
- Automated publishing from data to delivery
- InDesign power user techniques
- Open source or low-cost solutions for publishers
- Creating interactive fixed-layout eBooks
- …and more!