You've watched their videos, you've read their books, now see them live for four days of intense (and fun!) Photoshop and Illustrator education and exploration! We have assembled a Dream Team of top Photoshop and Illustrator experts — including Bert Monroy, Von Glitchska, Colin Smith, Sharon Steuer, and David Blatner—for a deep dive into these apps you rely on daily.
This unique event consists of a 1-day "Illustrator Conference" on July 11, followed by a 2-day "Photoshop Conference" (July 12-13). And just added: a full-day "Channels and Masking" pre-conference tutorial taught by Deke McClelland (July 10)!
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!
Where the Experts Come to Share
At last… an event dedicated to designers, illustrators, production artists, and publishers — professionals who create and edit graphics in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Everyone knows there are other conferences for photographers where the sessions are about Lightroom and lighting. Now there’s a how-to conference "for the rest of us!"
Produced by world-renowned design and publishing experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, alongside Photoshop and Illustrator expert Mark Heaps, and dedicated to the idea that all Photoshop and Illustrator professionals deserve a great learning experience, The CreativePro Conference brings together leading international experts for four days of non-stop inspiration and education!
This year’s conference will be held at the Hilton hotel in beautiful downtown Minneapolis.
Conference Sessions Will Cover:
- Logos: Designing, Creating, and Editing
- Using RGB in a CMYK World (and vice versa!)
- Working Smart: Ensuring You Can Make a Change at the Last Minute
- Photoshop for Designers
- Vector Madness: Combining Pixels and Paths”
- Real World Solutions for Common Illustrator and Photoshop Challenges
- Ensuring it all works with InDesign
Registration is first-come, first-serve, and space is limited—so register early!
You can register for one, two, three, or all four days (“Gold Pass”). Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Breakfast and networking lunches provided on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- A PDF event handbook with over 100 pages of additional information, speaker notes, and useful Photoshop and Illustrator reference materials
- Access to the opening night networking party
- Automatic entry into “door prizes” worth over $2,000.
- Gold Pass registration includes 3-month access to conference session videos
Group and educational discounts
Group discounts are available: Register 3 or more people at the same time and get $50 off each registration! A discount of $100 off our current pricing is available to students, faculty, and employees of schools, nonprofits, or government agencies. ($50 off for 1-day events.) For details, contact us.
Come for the conference, stay for the weekend
Minneapolis is an amazing place to visit! Click here for more information.