Register for CreativePro Week Today!
CreativePro Week 2017 brings together four amazing conferences in one incredible week: The InDesign Conference, PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, PS/AI: The Photoshop & Illustrator Conference, and the Creative Developers Summit. Join us for one event or all of them.
- PS/AI: The Photoshop & Illustrator Conference: Monday (May 22), with optional tutorials on Tuesday (May 23)
- The InDesign Conference: Tuesday & Wednesday (May 23–24), with optional tutorials on Monday (May 22) and Thursday (May 25)
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference: Thursday (May 25), with optional tutorials on Wednesday (May 23) and Friday (May 26)
- Creative Developers Summit: Friday (May 26)
CreativePro Week 2017 features 30+ expert presenters from around the world, including David Blatner, Anne-Marie Concepcion, Russell Viers, Erica Gamet, Mark Heaps, and many more.
Top Quality with an Incredible Price
Your conference pass includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions (see below to find which sessions and tutorials are included with each pass)
- Breakfast and networking lunches
- A PDF resource guide with over 100 pages of additional information, speaker notes, and useful Photoshop and Illustrator reference materials
- Access to the opening night reception
- Automatic entry to drawing for prizes worth over $2000
Questions on which registration option is right for you? You can contact us here!
Can’t join us for CreativePro Week 2017, but still want to watch the sessions and be part of the community? We’re pleased to offer a Virtual Pass that gives you online access to video recordings of conference sessions after the event, speaker handouts, access to the private attendee forum, and more. Learn more about the Virtual Pass here.
Discounts and Group Registrations
Students, faculty, non-profits and government agencies can receive a $100 discount off any multi-day pass. And groups of three or more from any organization can receive a $50 discount for each attendee they register. Please contact us on our Contact Page for additional details before registering.
See below for information regarding substitutions and cancellations.
Registration ticket types:
Click a registration type below to learn more about it, including an overview of sessions, tutorials, and ticket prices.
If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so in writing to email@example.com by May 5th. Once you cancel, you will receive a refund of your registration minus a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after May 5th, as well as attendees who fail to attend without prior notification, will be responsible for the full registration fee. There are no refunds available for Virtual Pass purchases.
You may transfer your registration to another person by writing Marci on our Contact Us page. Your request must include your name and e-mail address as well as that of the person who will now be attending in your place. Once we receive this information, a confirmation letter will be sent to the new attendee.