It’s no secret that accessibility is a hot topic. In fact, ensuring your documents are accessible is not just a good idea: it’s the law!
Today, creative professionals must learn how to design accessible documents that are inclusive for people with vision and hearing impairments, cognitive and mobility challenges, as well as other disabilities.
That’s why we created The Design + Accessibility Summit — the essential HOW-TO event for design professionals who need to master accessibility — coming to a device near you November 16–19.
Over the course of four jam-packed days, you will learn practical techniques for building accessible documents with Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other tools used by creative professionals.
- What does it mean to be ADA and Section 508 compliant?
- PDF remediation: Step by step to ensuring compatibility
- Becoming the accessibility expert in your company
- The InDesign to Acrobat PDF workflow
- Designing content for low visual acuity and screen readers
- Principles for ensuring your web site is accessible
- Making social media accessible
- Building accessible PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents suitable to share with clients and your team
- and more!
Registration includes up to four full days of educational sessions, each followed with a live Q&A with the speaker, plus networking, speaker handouts and resources, and a full year of on-demand access to rewatch session recordings.
Discounts are available for nonprofit, government, education, CreativePro members, and alumni of CreativePro events.
Contact us for details.