The Print + ePublishing Conference
June 6–8, 2018
Join the world’s top publishing designers and developers, June 6–8 in New Orleans! Find answers and valuable insight on using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other tools for publishing eBooks, print, interactive documents, and more! Be inspired by fresh ideas and new products.
This 1-day multi-track conference is preceded by a full-day of pre-conference tutorials and followed by a full day of post-conference tutorials.
PePcon: Come for the content. Leave with a community!
Founded by world-renowned InDesign publishing experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, and dedicated to the idea that hard-working creative professionals deserve a great learning experience that keeps them on the cutting edge of our industry, PePcon brings together over twenty of the leading experts in publishing using tools from Adobe, Apple, Amazon, the open source community, and more. Get ready for three days of non-stop inspiration and education!
Your Registration Includes
- Over a dozen “how-to” sessions about digital and print publishing taught by world-class experts
- Your pass includes video access for the conference sessions on days you attend the event. (Video access does not include half- or full-day tutorials.)
- Full breakfast, networking lunches, and evening reception
- Over 100 pages of helpful session material and resources
- Access to the online community forums for conference attendees
We’re excited to announce our 2018 speaker line-up:
PePcon spans three days this year: a set of two pre-conference tutorials on Wednesday, a full day of conference sessions on Thursday, and a collection of must-see post-conference tutorials and events on Friday! For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Note: Whatever days are included in your pass, you have access to all sessions and tutorials on those days! For example: If you have an Adobe Tools 4-day pass, you can go to any session or tutorial at Ps/Ai, The InDesign Conference, or PePcon (Monday through Thursday).
- Wednesday, June 6
(PePcon optional pre-conference tutorials)
- 8:15 am - 8:45 a.m.9:00 am - 12:00 pmCSS and HTML for DesignersNellie McKesson12:00 pm - 12:45 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pmThe Whole Creative Cloud Publishing ToolboxBart Van de Wiele
- Thursday, June 7 (PePcon conference)
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am10:15 am - 11:00 amCurrent Choices for Digital Publishing in 2018Keith Gilbert11:15 am - 11:45 amPWP: The Future of Digital Books (#notjustbooks)Leonard Rosenthol1:00 pm - 2:00 pmThe Power of PrintTrish WitkowskiSecrets of the Acrobat MastersJeff WitchelEbook Design Is Not an OxymoronLaura Brady2:15 pm - 3:00 pmEssential EPUB Cleanup StepsRon BilodeauLies Your Printer Has Told YouDov Isaacs3:30 pm - 4:30 pmWhat’s New in PDFLeonard RosentholThree Forward-Looking Publishing ProcessesNellie McKesson, Ron Bilodeau, Kris Coppieters4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThe Future of Publishing: What You Need to Know TodayDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday, June 8
(PePcon optional post-conference tutorials)
- 9:00 am - 4:30 pmDesign Deep Dive Tutorial: Before & AfterJohn McWade9:00 am - 12:00 pmMake a Mobile App with InDesignKeith Gilbert9:00 am - 4:30 pmCreative Developers SummitChuck Weger, et alClick: The Presentation Design ConferenceMark Heaps, et al.1:00 pm - 4:00 pmNew Orleans: Walk, Shoot, and PublishMike Rankin and Nigel French
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Our New Orleans 2018 event schedule is listed above. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!