Most designers use Acrobat for one thing: viewing PDFs. But that’s like using InDesign as a text editor — Acrobat can do so much more! In fact, it’s capable of an incredible number of things that most people simply don’t know!
Thankfully, Keith Gilbert isn’t most people, and he’s here to share his favorite Acrobat features and techniques you never knew before—and soon won’t be able to live without!
- Editing your content when the source files aren’t available
- Converting text to outlines the right way
- Modifying PDFs for print production
- Exploring game-changing Fixups
- Using preflight tools and Compare Files to check your documents
- Converting images to text with OCR
- Repurposing your PDFs into other formats