/wp-content/uploads/CreativeProWeek_white_logo-2.svg 0 0 Brad Miller /wp-content/uploads/CreativeProWeek_white_logo-2.svg Brad Miller2022-01-17 12:10:532022-04-22 10:44:38Acrobat Tricks Every Designer Needs to Know
Acrobat Tricks Every Designer Needs to Know
Thursday, May 1210:30 am - 11:30 am Phoenix, AZ (UTC-7)
Back to Agenda
Graphic designers usually use Acrobat at the end of the publishing process, to read or maybe comment on a PDF. But Acrobat can do so much more than that! Join us and learn how you can use this incredible and deep tool to be far more more productive with your PDFs.
- Modifying PDFs for print production
- Exploring game-changing Fixups
- Editing your content when the source files aren’t available
- Using preflight tools and Compare Files to check your documents
- Converting images to text with OCR
- Repurposing your PDF into other formats
- Turning printer’s spreads to a more reader-friendly online format
- Asserting and protecting rights to a PDF
- and more!