Did you know that you can interact with your slides during a presentation? In this session, Chris will show you strategies for creating a global navigation structure and an interactive table of contents that will dramatically help you navigate larger presentations. And to top it all off—he’ll show you how to play a sequence of slides, known as a Slide Zoom, from any point within your presentation.
- Strategies for incorporating interactivity in your presentations
- Creating hyperlinks between slides
- Adding global links with Master Slides
- Controlling navigation states with Layouts
- Working with Zoom Slide sequences
- Incorporating 3D models into a presentation