ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2020.
After Effects for Designers
Wednesday, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm Central
Get to know the “other” design application in the Creative Cloud. Chances are you know Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. But did you know After Effects supports just as many file formats, provides amazing design and compositing features, and can be used in any print, web, animation, video or photo compositing project?
What you’ll learn:
- The After Effects interface
- Starting a new project from scratch
- How After Effects is similar to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- How to import photos, videos, and artwork into your project
- Applying effects (it’s all about effects!)
- Introduction to animation in the timeline panel
- Getting started with Animations in After Effects
- Exporting animations for social media, web, and email animations