ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2020.
Beautiful Presentation Typography
Friday, 10:15 am – 11:00 am Central
Business people who are taught PowerPoint/Keynote skills rarely look at the beautiful world of typography, with all of its history and influence. As graphic designers, we adore type and recognize that it can make or break the effectiveness of a communication piece.
What new typographic opportunities (and challenges) might we have to think about when the typography moves? How can we create builds that integrate with type to engage audiences and peak their interests?
During this session, we’ll look at all the controls and share some ideas to boost your signal when presenting content with type.
- Learning how to adjust type for improved legibility
- Creating emphasis and order without defaulting to bullets
- Integrating with themes in your presentation
- Using slide master’s parent type format to improve design for common users
- Awesome use-cases to introduce typography in presentation design
- Making type move for visual impact