ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2020.
Charts and Graphs
Tuesday, 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm Central
Building charts and graphs is an essential piece of the designer’s toolkit… and yet the tools and resources for building them are not obvious!
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Create compelling visuals faster and more effectively than you ever thought possible
- Illustrator’s chart features (the good, bad, and ugly)
- Data input: manually or imported from a spreadsheet
- Create radial, pie, line charts, and graphs
- Plug-ins and scripts for InDesign
- Do’s and don’ts of chart creation