Most of us have had the experience of leaving comments in a PDF. But there are a number of other options to aid in the comment and review process, including Share for Review, Send for Comments (Document Cloud), Import PDF Comments, and PageProof.
Learn how easy it can be to set up an approval process, allowing quick collaboration between members on a team, or designers and their client stakeholders.
- Choosing an appropriate commenting workflow
- Understanding the range of commenting tools
- Running a Document Cloud online review
- Viewing PDF comments in InDesign
- When Share for Review works better (and when it doesn’t)
- Third-party tools for expanding the review and approval process