Explore new avenues for your creativity with professional-level design tools on the iPad. Photoshop and Illustrator have been re-imagined for a touch-enabled experience — and offer a whole new dimension for designing unique and engaging content.
Whether you use your fingers, or Pencil, you’ll discover new ways to seamlessly work across your desktop and iPad apps while creating professional-level content.
We’ll also take a look at Fresco. This natural-media based app brings truly unique features to the iPad for drawing and painting. See how these applications can enhance real-world design projects for any medium.
- Introduction to Photoshop, Illustrator and Fresco on iPad.
- How common desktop features translate to the iPad.
- Unique tools, features and workflows only available on a touch device.
- How to create, edit, and share documents across devices, projects, and other designers.
- Drawing and sketching techniques that you can use in any creative project.