This session is a must for anyone creating catalogs, manuals, or working with threaded text and related, location-specific graphics. It includes practical and imaginative tips for working with anchored objects in InDesign will save you a ton of time and completely blow your mind.
Laurie will share real-world problems and their anchored-object solutions, such as how to:
- Hang a photo or icon next to a topic in a manual
- Anchor an icon or graphic inside a table cell
- Anchor a photo in a story and control the text wrap
- Anchor a quote or comment box into a story
- Create an object style that will allow you to anchor graphics precisely with one click