Building long documents in InDesign can be a quite a chore if you don’t use the right tools. Learn best practices for working with long documents, as well as some tips that can save your bacon when trouble arises. In this session you’ll see a real-life example of how to go about building a long document from start to finish.
- How to break long documents apart so multiple users can work on the same project at the same time
- How to use the Book panel to make edits quickly and consistently
- Tricks for avoiding common problems
- Building a table of contents
- Tips for importing Word content into InDesign
- Using Text Variables to increase efficiency and decrease errors