Fillable PDF forms let your readers enter information on desktop and mobile devices, regardless of whether they have an internet connection. In this session, you’ll learn how to use InDesign to build PDF forms and then how to refine those forms in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for adding form fields in InDesign
- Tricks for adding form fields in Adobe InDesign
- Tasks you’ll need to perform in Adobe Acrobat
- Tips & tricks to help you build flexible and robust forms
- Dealing with changes to forms