We all know and recognize the clean, crisp lines created with Illustrator. But what if you want something that looks more… organic? Learn how to create trendy, handmade illustrations, replicas of traditional printing techniques, dirty grunge styles, or your own unique artistic style—all while maintaining the edibility and scalability we love in vector graphics.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply your personal drawing style
- Replace boring, uniform lines
- Embrace and exploit randomness
- Why giving up control can be a good thing
- How to combine pixels & paths with grungy textures