Photoshop is a deep application with tools for just about everyone and everything. Designers’ needs are not the same as photographers, image editors, or retouchers… and that’s okay! Learn what you, as a designer, most need to know about Adobe Photoshop. You’ll learn techniques to speed up your workflow and maintain consistency across your brand.
- Plan for success: everything you need to know about the New Document dialog box
- Working with artboards: what they are and why they are great
- Why smart objects are so smart
- Demystifying Camera Raw (seems scary, but it is actually incredibly easy and powerful!)
- What you don’t know about the layers panel
- Collaboration: directly in the app
- Where to find quality free stuff you’ll actually want to use