ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2019 in Seattle.
Photoshop for UX/UI
Monday, 10:15 am – 10:45 am
With improvements in Artboards, Smart Objects, Layer Comps, Linked assets and styles, Photoshop offers a powerful workflow for designing rich, interactive content for any medium. User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design requires a unique approach to graphic and communication design. This session combines the needs of this discipline with the design capabilities of Photoshop. Explore the possibilities of designing interactive content with one of the world’s leading design applications.
What you’ll learn:
- Linking external assets to Photoshop
- Using artboards for interactive workflows
- Accessing Layer Comps within Smart Objects
- Graphic and Text Styles in Photoshop
- Generating assets and CSS from Photoshop
- Sharing Photoshop files with clients and developers