Yes, PowerPoint can accessible. It doesn’t matter if you are just presenting or exporting to PDF. There are specific accessibility considerations you must use to have an inclusive presentation. This session will explore the built-in accessibility tools, some “hidden features” and the best way to get the most accessible PPT documents into PDF or for presenting to a live audience.
- Accessibility barriers in PowerPoint
- Setting the Read Order
- Writing effective alt-text
- Using the Accessibility Checker
- How to handle video and audio content
- Tables, charts and graphs
- Exporting to PDF and beyond