For many designers and creatives, working remotely, away from the office, has been really difficult… and remote/virtual will be an ongoing reality for many of us for a long time to come. Fortunately, there are editorial and review solutions that can make your life easier, and work flow faster.
The field of web-based collaboration and review is hot, hot, hot! If emailing PDFs out to remote clients and authors for review is slowing you down, you’ll be glad to learn about these newer, more streamlined alternatives.
This session includes:
- Initiating and managing comment and review using Acrobat versus Creative Cloud services
- Best practices for managing Acrobat comments
- Discovering how InDesign’s Share for Review is better (and worse) than Acrobat
- Using linked Word files for fast, round-trip copyediting with WordsFlow
- When InCopy is the solution
- Using Google Docs with InDesign
You’ll be so encouraged and energized by what you learn, that you’ll be fixing your own workflows as soon as you get back to your remote team!