ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2020.
Building Rich PDF Forms with InDesign and Acrobat
Thursday, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Central
Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat are the dynamic duos of interactive PDF forms creation. While you can create great-looking, fillable forms in InDesign, integrating Adobe Acrobat into your workflow will lead to a better experience for the user and yourself. Going beyond its paper predecessor, Adobe Acrobat Forms (AcroForms) will help you collect the right information, the first time and save a few trees along the way.
Whether you work in government, education, or need to create rich interactive forms this session is for you.
In this session, you will prepare interactive PDF forms using InDesign and add further interactivity and styling via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, including:
- Automated field styling
- Dynamic fields based on user’s choices
- Adding In-form navigation
- Working with special field types like the calendar and image fields
- Reducing user errors with field validations and calculations
- One-click document attachments
- Distribute, track and manage your forms and their responses
- Create and use Acrobat Actions to automate repetitive tasks
- Learn best practices along the way and gain an understanding of AcroForm’s possibilities!