We’re thrilled to share the full agenda for The Design + Accessibility Summit, the essential HOW-TO event for design professionals who need to master accessibility, coming to a device near you November 16–19.
- Fundamentals of InDesign Accessibility, Chad Chelius
- PowerPoint Accessibility Fundamentals, Stephy Hogan
- Best Practices for Accessible Social Media Design, Jessica Oddi
- Ensuring Your Company’s Website is Accessible, Colleen Gratzer
- Accessible Word Documents, Karen McCall
- Tools and Services Every Designer Needs , Panel: Dax Castro, Chad Chelius, Colleen Gratzer, and Bevi Chagnon
- AccessAbility: Fundamentals of Accessible Graphic Design, Jenn and Ken Visocky O’Grady
- Inclusive Design, Matt May, Adobe
- The Business Case for Accessibility, Joe Devon
Ensuring your documents are accessible is not just a good idea: it’s the law. No matter what sector you work in — from government to legal, finance to health care, engineering to education — it’s critical that you understand how to make your documents accessible to vision and hearing impairments, mobility challenges, cognitive, and other disabilities.
Make a difference to your audience by learning how to create documents that are accessible to everyone.