The Adobe Illustrator Summit 2022 agenda and speaker roster is here!
We’re thrilled to share the full agenda for The Adobe Illustrator Summit — the essential HOW-TO event to help you create better, produce faster, and finish more accurately — coming to a device near you September 22–23.
Day 1: Thu, Sept 22
- Illustrator Fundamentals Refresh, Robin Schneider
- Illustrator Power Productivity Tips, Laura Coyle
- Icons and Logos: From Concept to Completion, Von Glitschka
- Deconstructing Illustrator Art, Ari Weinstein
- Just My Type: Transforming Type for Storytelling, Cornelius ‘Hank’ Washington
- Where Pixels and Vectors Collide, Jason Hoppe
Day 2: Fri, Sept 23
- Making Illustrator Art Look Organic, Monika Gause
- Turbocharge Illustrator with 3rd Party Add-Ons, Dave Clayton
- Visualizing Data with Charts and Graphs, Amy Balliett
- Prep Your Illustrator File for Wherever It’s Going Next, Jason Hoppe
- Patterns, Robin Schneider
- Interview with Illustrator and Designer Sophia Yeshi, Interviewed by Nicte Cuevas
Each session includes valuable speaker handouts and resources, live Q&A with the speaker, and on-demand access to the session and Q&A recordings for a full year.
If you want to take your Illustrator skills to the next level, you can’t afford to miss this event.
Discounts are available for nonprofit, government, education, CreativePro members, and alumni of CreativePro events.
Contact us for details.