It’s no secret that accessibility is a hot topic. In fact, ensuring your documents are accessible is not just a good idea: it’s the law. Whether you’re extending your company’s DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion) focus, expanding your market to include the estimated 25% of the population who have disabilities, or safeguarding your company against legal risks, it’s important to make accessibility a priority.
That’s why we created The Design + Accessibility Summit, the essential HOW-TO event for design professionals who need to master accessibility, coming to a device near you November 29–December 2.
Over the course of four jam-packed days, you will learn practical techniques for building accessible documents with Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other tools used by creative professionals.
- The Word to InDesign to Acrobat PDF workflow
- Designing content for low visual acuity and screen readers
- What does it mean to be ADA and Section 508 compliant, and conform with WCAG guidelines?
- Making social media accessible
- Becoming the accessibility expert in your company
- Accessible EPUB: It’s possible!
- Principles for ensuring your web site is accessible
- Building accessible PowerPoint and Word documents suitable to share with clients and your team
- And more…
Registration includes up to four full days of educational sessions, each followed with a live Q&A with the speaker, plus networking, speaker handouts and resources, and a year of on-demand access to rewatch session recordings.