Announcing 12 More Experts Confirmed to Speak at CreativePro Week 2021
We’re excited to announce 12 more speakers have been confirmed to join us online at CreativePro Week, May 17–21. These world-class experts will teach you how to get the most out of the tools you use every day.
Joining our already-announced, amazing list of talent:
Here’s just a taste of what we are offering this year:
- Accessibility for PowerPoint, Dax Castro
- Diversity and Design, Paris Sims
- Improving Cruddy Vector and Image Graphics, Theresa Jackson
- Textile and Fashion Design with Photoshop and Illustrator, Robin Schneider
- Repurposing Content in PowerPoint, Richard Goring
- Down the Rabbit Hole with a Photoshop Legend, Bert Monroy
- Creating Effective Story Structures, Nolan Haims
In addition to the 100+ sessions at CreativePro Week 2021, you’ll receive in-depth session handouts and access to watch and rewatch session recordings on-demand for a full year, whenever or wherever you like.
Early Bird pricing ends March 19th. Sign up today!
Discounts are available for nonprofit, government, education, CreativePro Premium members, and alumni of CreativePro events.
Contact us for details.