Finally, a Photoshop + Illustrator event for designers, production artists, and publishers!
May 22–23, 2017
Learn the top techniques of the Photoshop and Illustrator masters in this two-day in-depth event during CreativePro Week 2017.
PS/AI is a full-day, multi-track conference on May 22, followed by two optional deep-dive half-day tutorials on May 23 that explore integrating Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, and other tools.
For a full list of this year’s presenters, see this page.
PS/AI covers a wide spectrum of topics involving Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop including:
- Monday, May 22
- 9:15 am - 10:00 am10:15 am - 10:45Photoshop + Illustrator SynergyNigel French11:00 am - 11:45Spectacular and Easy Type EffectsVon GlitschkaHow to Work More Efficiently in IllustratorRobin Schneider1:00 pm - 2:00 pmA Designers Guide to Including 3DPaul TraniWeb and Interactive DesignJesus Ramirez and Chris Converse2:15 pm - 3:00 pmNo-Draw Art Building in IllustratorLaura CoylePhotoshop for DesignersNigel FrenchTurbo Charge Your Workflow in PhotoshopJesus Ramirez3:30 pm - 4:30 pmMaking Iconic Logos: Creativity is a ProcessVon Glitschka4:45 pm - 5:30 pmThree Minutes MaxMark Heaps, et al5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm1:00 pm - 4:00 pmMaster Class in Real World Design TechniquesBert Monroy
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Your Registration Includes:
- 15 awesome “how-to” sessions about Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and more!
- Your pass includes video access for the conference sessions on days you attend the event. (Video access does not include half- or full-day tutorials.)
- Full breakfast, networking lunches, and evening reception
- Over 100 pages of helpful session material and resources
- Access to the online community forums for conference attendees
Space is limited. So lock in your place by registering today!