We’re thrilled to share the full agenda for The Design + Accessibility Summit, the essential HOW-TO event for design professionals who need to master accessibility.
- Accessibility, Square One, Lindsey Engelhardt
- InDesign’s Accessibility Superpowers, Chad Chelius
- Making Color Accessible, Colleen Gratzer
- Accessible Type, Bevi Chagnon
- Screen Readers 101, Karen McCall
- Alt Text, Caroline Desrosieres
- Building Accessible Infographics, Dax Castro
- PowerPoint Accessibility, Stephy Hogan
- Accessible Video, Audio, and Other Media, Carie Fisher
- And more…
Registration includes up to four full days of educational sessions, each followed with a live Q&A with the speaker, plus networking, speaker handouts and resources, and one year of on-demand access to rewatch session recordings.
Make a difference to your audience by learning how to create documents that are accessible to everyone.