Creative Developers Summit
8 June, 2018
The Creative Developers Summit is the premier annual event for anyone who creates or implements custom software solutions for creative professionals. The Summit is the place to meet, share, and learn about our industry’s tools, resources and direction.
While The Creative Developers Summit is partially sponsored and attended by Adobe, it is an independent event, run by and for DevOps and IT professionals.
NOTE: The Creative Developers Summit community organizers are working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Partner Platform & Ecosystem team to come up with an awesome program for you. We will announce the final agenda for the 2018 Creative Developers Summit as details unfold.
Thursday, June 7
- 12:00–1:30 pm: Lunch roundtable discussions: Adobe & Developer Community
- 6:00–7:30 pm: Drinks happy hour, hosted by Adobe, at the Pelican Bar in the hotel lobby.
- 7:30–9:00 pm: Creative Wow! Come see and/or share software demos from around the world. Do you have a software challenge that you’ve been working on in your spare time? Or some feature, tool, or service that you’ve developed that is just so cool you have to share it? Come show it at the CreativeWow! reception, Thursday night. The rules are simple: You have 5 minutes to fire up and demo your stuff in front of an audience of your peers.
Friday, June 8
- 7:30 – 9:00 am: Breakfast (provided)
- 9:00 am: Welcome and Ecosystem Updates (Chuck Weger and Ash Ryan Arnwine)
- 9:15 am – 12:00 pm: Adobe-led content, including:
- Future of Extensibility
- CEP and ESTK: Best Practices
- Roadmap for InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Adobe I/O
- The new Adobe Exchange and Partner Program
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00pm—4:00pm: Adobe and community-lead content, including:
- Cloud extensibility case study: Storage API + I/O Events
- Adobe AMA (Ask me anything Q&A)
- Improving the Developer Experience
- CEP panel techniques
- ExtendScript discussion
Some of the extraordinary events that will take place during The Developers Summit are:
- Adobe Ask Me Anything Session: What do you want to say to Adobe? What does Adobe want to say to you? Here’s a rare opportunity to sit down with Adobe engineers, management, and developer support, ask questions, and find a path to partnerships.
- Where is Adobe Headed Now? You can’t code if you don’t know what Adobe is planning on doing tomorrow. Learn about the Chromium Embedded Framework, the future of ExtendScript, and more.
Here are a few of the amazing speakers you can expect to see at the Creative Developer Summit:
The Creative Developers Summit is co-located with PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, during CreativePro Week. To register, either:
- choose Creative Developers Summit on the registration page
- or choose any registration type that includes Friday, such as the Platinum pass
Important: Because of the sensitive nature of the information being shared at the Creative Developers Summit, all attendees will be required to sign an Adobe non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Download here and email scanned copy to email@example.com
Program note: This page features a preliminary list of conference sessions and speakers. Speakers and session descriptions are currently being confirmed and are subject to change. Sign up for our email list and you will be notified as information becomes finalized.