Creative Developers Summit
8 June, 2018
The Creative Developers Summit is the premier annual event for anyone who creates or implements custom software solutions for creative professionals. The Summit is the place to meet, share, and learn about our industry's tools, resources and direction.
You Can’t Afford to Miss This Summit
The Creative Developers Summit offers something for all levels of experience and all specialities—it doesn't matter whether you're a beginning scripter, a C++ developer, or a seasoned IT manager. At the Creative Developers Summit you'll learn about current and future technologies, and solutions for problems you encounter every day. Why spend hours scouring search engines for solutions when you can attend The Creative Developers Summit and come away with time-saving know-how and a brand-new support network of knowledgable peers!
Read what Kris Coppieters from Rorohiko has to say about why developers should attend the Creative Developers Summit.
While The Creative Developers Summit is partially sponsored and attended by Adobe, it is an independent event, run by and for developers and IT professionals.
NOTE: The Creative Developers Summit community organizers are working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Partner Platform & Ecosystem team to come up with an awesome program for you. We will announce the final agenda for the 2018 Creative Developers Summit as details unfold.
- 6:30–7:30 pm: Drinks happy hour, hosted by Adobe.
- 7:30–9:00 pm: Creative Wow! Come see and/or share software demos from around the world. Do you have a software challenge that you've been working on in your spare time? Or some feature, tool, or service that you've developed that is just so cool you have to share it? Come show it at the CreativeWow! reception, Thursday night. The rules are simple: You have 5 minutes to fire up and demo your stuff in front of an audience of your peers.
- 7:30 – 9:00 am: Breakfast (provided)
- 9:00 am: Welcome and introductions (Chuck Weger)
- 9:15 am – 12:00 pm: Adobe-led content, including roadmap and Adobe I/O discussions
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00pm—4:00pm: Community-lead content, including CEP panel techniques, ExtendScript discussion, debugging, installers, and more.
- Improving the Developer Experience
- CEP tips & tricks
- InDesign/Illustrator extensibility Roadmap
- Extension build automation
- Adobe I/O
- New steps in ExtendScript
- Semicolons, Braces, and Slashes, oh my!
Some of the extraordinary events that will take place during The Developers Summit are:
- Adobe Roundtable: What do you want to say to Adobe? What does Adobe want to say to you? Here's a rare opportunity to sit down with Adobe engineers, management, and developer support, ask questions, and find a path to partnerships.
- Where is Adobe Headed Now? You can't code if you don't know what Adobe is planning on doing tomorrow. Learn about the Chromium Embedded Framework, the future of ExtendScript, and more.
The Creative Developers Summit is co-located with PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, during CreativePro Week. To register, either:
- choose Creative Developers Summit on the registration page
- or choose any registration type that includes Friday, such as the Platinum pass
Important: Because of the sensitive nature of the information being shared at The Creative Developers Summit, all attendees will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Program note: This page features a preliminary list of conference sessions and speakers. Speakers and session descriptions are currently being confirmed and are subject to change. Sign up for our email list and you will be notified as information becomes finalized.