Level up your design skills with a CreativePro Week 2020 Post-Conference Pass
CreativePro Week: An Online Event was a huge success! If you weren’t able to participate, don’t worry—we’ve got your back.
You can still learn from the world’s best InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint experts with a Post-Conference Pass, now available for $345 per Daily Pass and $1,445 for a 5-Day Platinum Pass.
The Post-Conference Pass includes:
- One year access to recordings of 80+ HOW-TO sessions and tutorials to sharpen your InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint skills. You will receive access to all of the video recordings of the days you register for.
- Hundreds of pages of speaker handouts and tutorials from the world’s top experts.
- Savings on future live and online events with the alumni discount.
- Freebies and discounts from our sponsors.
Sample Session Recording and Speaker Handout:
Get an idea of what we have to offer with David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción’s 2020 session, “The Best of InDesign Secrets”.
The reviews are in! 89% of our attendees rated CreativePro Week as EXCELLENT!
Here’s how our attendees felt after joining us in 2020:
“I appreciated the quality of the speakers and their level of passion for their selected topics, as well as the practical skills they shared during their talks. There were so many great sessions, it was difficult to choose my favorite!”
—Stacie Kotschwar, Graphic Designer / Outreach Specialist, University Of Nebraska
“I told my boss that this is a conference we should be attending every year. Thank you for an amazing experience”
—Nancy Snyder, Visual Information Specialist, Transportation Security Administration
“I learned so much in that one week that I wished I had attended this event years ago. The speakers are all so awesome. Great job getting the best people in the industry to present and teach.”
—Michelle Ferrance, Desktop Publisher, Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
How long are the sessions?
Sessions vary between 30 and 180 minutes. You can see the length of each session on our 2020 Agenda.
Can I download the recordings?
Recordings can only be viewed online, in a web browser.
Can I purchase the recordings for just one or two of the conferences?
Yes, Post-Conference Passes are available for one, two, three, four, or all five days of conference sessions.
- For Ps/Ai, choose Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- For The InDesign Conference, choose Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- For Click, choose Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- For PePcon, choose Thursday and Friday
Can I purchase the recording for just a single session?
The minimum purchase is a single day. You can watch one session, or all of them.
What if I still have questions?
Please contact our event manager, Marci Eversole, on our contact page.