Level up your design skills with a CreativePro Week 2020 Post-Conference Pass
CreativePro Week: An Online Event was a huge success! If you weren’t able to participate, don’t worry—we’ve got your back.
You can still learn from the world’s best InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint experts with a Post-Conference Pass, now available for $345 per Daily Pass and $1,445 for a 5-Day Platinum Pass.
The Post-Conference Pass includes:
- One year access to recordings of 80+ HOW-TO sessions and tutorials to sharpen your InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and PowerPoint skills. You will receive access to all of the video recordings of the days you register for.
- Hundreds of pages of speaker handouts and tutorials from the world’s top experts.
- Savings on future live and online events with the alumni discount.
- Freebies and discounts from our sponsors.
Sample Session Recording and Speaker Handout:
Get an idea of what we have to offer with David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción’s 2020 session, “The Best of InDesign Secrets”.
The reviews are in! 89% of our attendees rated CreativePro Week as EXCELLENT!
Here’s how our attendees felt after joining us in 2020:
How long are the sessions?
Sessions vary between 30 and 180 minutes. You can see the length of each session on our 2020 Agenda.
Can I download the recordings?
Recordings can only be viewed online, in a web browser.
Can I purchase the recordings for just one or two of the conferences?
Yes, Post-Conference Passes are available for one, two, three, four, or all five days of conference sessions.
- For Ps/Ai, choose Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- For The InDesign Conference, choose Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- For Click, choose Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- For PePcon, choose Thursday and Friday
Can I purchase the recording for just a single session?
The minimum purchase is a single day. You can watch one session, or all of them.
What if I still have questions?
Please contact our event manager, Marci Eversole, on our contact page.