The Essential Event for
June 1–4, 2020
Join the world’s top InDesign experts and members of the Adobe InDesign team this coming June 1–4 for the InDesign event of the year! Now in its 16th year, The InDesign Conference offers 30+ sessions and 4 half-day tutorials on topics such as tables, interactive documents, mastering styles, data publishing, RGB vs CMYK, and automation.
Adobe InDesign is the hub of your workflow, so the more you learn about it, the more efficient and productive you’ll be. You’ll find answers, solve problems, and gain valuable insight on publishing for eBooks, print, and interactive documents. When you attend the InDesign Conference, you’ll reap the benefits for years to come—and have fun doing so.
At The InDesign Conference we’ll have over 30 sessions and four half-day tutorials on June 1–4. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
- Monday, June 1
The InDesign Conference pre-conference tutorials
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am CentralAccessibility and InDesignDax CastroInDesign Fundamentals: Building Solid DocumentsChad Chelius11:45 am - 12:00 pm Central12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Central12:30 pm - 12:45 pm Central1:00 pm - 4:30 pm CentralMastering InDesign’s Productivity FeaturesErica Gamet
- Tuesday, June 2
The InDesign Conference Day 1
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am CentralThe InDesign Conference: IntroductionsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción9:15 am - 10:15 am CentralSecrets of the InDesign Power UsersErica Gamet10:30 am - 11:30 am CentralInDesign + Photoshop + IllustratorBart Van de WieleMastering the RGB to CMYK WorkflowTheresa Jackson11:30 am - 1:00 pm CentralLunch Talk: Knowing What’s Real — Exploring the Content Authenticity InitiativeGuest Speaker: Leonard Rosenthol1:00 pm - 3:15 pm CentralInCopy: The Key to Editorial WorkflowAnne-Marie Concepción1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CentralEngaging Interactive DocumentsLaurie RuhlinEssential Image TechniquesJason Hoppe2:15 pm - 3:15 pm CentralInDesign to Interactive HTMLKeith GilbertDesign and Layout for PrintKladi Vergine3:45 pm - 4:30 pm CentralCharts and GraphsJason HoppeManaging Your Assets with LibrariesBart Van de Wiele4:45 pm - 5:00 pm Central
- Wednesday, June 3
The InDesign Conference Day 2 — Sessions
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am CentralThe Best of InDesign SecretsDavid Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion10:15 am - 11:30 am CentralStyles: Next Level TipsLaurie Ruhlin11:30 am - 1:00 pm Central1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CentralNew Opportunities with New Font TechnologiesDavid Jonathan RossBest Practices for Exporting Great PDFsRussell Viers2:15 pm - 3:15 pm CentralDesigning PDF Forms in InDesign and AcrobatRichard Turner-JonesTablesKeith Gilbert3:45 pm - 4:30 pm CentralInDesign: Three Minutes MaxDavid Blatner4:45 pm - 5:00 pm CentralSponsored Session: Streamlining access reduces version management headachesSanta Cruz Software5:00 pm - 5:15 pm Central
- Wednesday, June 3
The InDesign Conference Day 2 — Tutorials
- 9:00 am - 11:30 amGREP: The Secret Productivity WeaponErica Gamet11:30 am - 1:00 pm Central1:00 pm - 3:15 pm CentralScripts Every InDesign User NeedsChad Chelius
- Thursday, June 4
The InDesign Conference post-conference tutorials
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CentralInDesign: Long Documents, Reports, and ProposalsRussell Viers12:15 pm - 12:30 pm Central12:30 pm - 12:45 pm Central1:00 pm - 4:30 pm CentralInteractive Documents with InDesign and in5Keith Gilbert
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Your Registration Includes:
- 30+ must-see sessions taught by the world’s leading InDesign experts
- Livestream and on-demand video recordings for the all conference sessions on days you attend for one year
- 100+ pages of helpful session material and resources
- Access to the online community forums for conference attendees