The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers
June 1–3, 2020
Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers is the must-attend event for anyone that regularly uses Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Learn the top techniques from 15+ experts in this 3–day, in–depth master class covering everything from logo design to selections and masking, social media to building UI/UX/web elements.
Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers covers a wide spectrum of topics on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. For the full CreativePro Week agenda, click here.
- Monday, June 1
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am CentralWelcomeDavid Blatner9:15 am - 10:15 am CentralUsing Photoshop & Illustrator TogetherDave Cross10:30 am - 11:30 am CentralInfographics and IllustratorTony HarmerRetouching ImagesLisa CarneyPhotoshop, Illustrator, and DimensionsJesús Ramirez11:45 am - 12:00 pm Central12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Central12:30 pm - 12:45 pm Central1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CentralWhat’s New in IllustratorAnubhav RohatgiThe Art and Science of Making SelectionsDave CrossPhotoshop + XD for UI/UXChris Converse and Jesús Ramirez2:15 pm - 3:15 pm CentralThe 14 Tools You Need to Master in IllustratorVon GlitschkaYour Phone or Tablet: A Designer’s Best FriendTheresa JacksonPhotoshop AutomationMyra Ferguson3:45 pm - 4:30 pm CentralPs/Ai: Three Minutes MaxMark Heaps, et al
- Tuesday, June 2
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am CentralPower Tips for PhotoshopJesús Ramirez10:30 am - 11:30 am Central11:30 am - 1:00 pm CentralLunch Talk: Knowing What’s Real — Exploring the Content Authenticity InitiativeGuest Speaker: Leonard Rosenthol1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CentralRevisiting Photoshop LayersNigel French2:15 pm - 3:15 pm CentralCreating Animations for Email and Social MediaChris Converse3:45 pm - 4:30 pm CentralCSI Illustrator: Solving MysteriesLaura Coyle
- Tuesday, June 2
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am CentralPattern Design for Textile and Other ApplicationsRobin Schneider1:00 pm - 4:30 pm CentralIllustrator Deep DiveTony Harmer
- Wednesday, June 3
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am CentralPhotorealistic Photoshop and IllustratorBert Monroy11:30 am - 1:00 pm Central1:00 pm - 4:30 pm CentralAfter Effects for DesignersChris Converse4:45 pm - 5:00 pm CentralSponsored Session: Streamlining access reduces version management headachesSanta Cruz Software5:00 pm - 5:15 pm Central
Note: Speakers and sessions are subject to change. Please check our site frequently to find the most up-to-date information.
Your Registration Includes:
- 20+ awesome HOW-TO sessions about Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and more
- Livestream and on-demand video recordings for the all conference sessions on days you attend for one year
- 100+ pages of helpful session material and resources
- Access to the online community forums for conference attendees