THE CONTEST HAS NOW CONCLUDED
Based on the popular vote and the opinion of our panel of expert judges, we had a three-way tie for first place.
The winners of this year’s poster contest are:
THE GRAND PRIZE
- 1 Five-Day Platinum Pass to CreativePro Week 2020 ($1,695 value!)
- Take a friend! 50% off multi-day registration for a lucky buddy
- 1 Year InDesignSecrets.com premium membership (including InDesign Magazine subscription)
- Plus, we’ll show off your poster at the conference and provide you with some professional prints of your work!
Note: This contest is not “spec work.” While we may show your work publicly to promote the contest, your designs will not be used for advertising or profit. The contest’s purpose is to celebrate the fun of doing great design.
1. Design a poster publicizing one or more of the following events:
- CreativePro Week
- The InDesign Conference
- Ps/Ai: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers
- PePcon: Bridging Print and Digital Publishing
- Click: The Presentation Design Conference
2. The poster must include:
The name of the event, dates, city, URL (creativeproweek.com), and one or more of the conference logos (see below for art).
It may optionally include: venue name, names of speakers, and/or topics, and whatever cool and appropriate images or artwork you want to add. (Please ensure you have the rights to include the assets you use.)
Poster may include elements of stock art as long as you have the proper rights to do so. However, posters will be judged on originality, as well as creativity and use of typography.
3. Submit your design using the submission form below.
Once we review and approve your submission, we’ll add it to the fan voting page, below. Please allow 1–2 business days for processing your design. You will receive a confirmation email once your post is live.
4. Get your friends and family to vote for your design!
Anyone is eligible to vote, once per day, from now through Friday, April 3rd. Be sure to share the contest with your friends to help you win!
Note: if participant employs bots or other fake voting techniques, CreativePro Week reserves the right to disqualify the participant without warning.
Here’s how you win:
The winner will have the highest aggregate score, where 50% of the score is based on a popular vote (get your friends to vote for you!) and 50% is based on a review by a 3-judge panel of experts. The highest score wins!
The contest is now closed.
Winner announced the following week, once votes from our judges panel and fan votes are tallied.
Contest limited to 1 entry per person. No purchase necessary. CreativePro Week reserves the right to refuse any entry at any time. Prize is not transferrable and valid for 2020 only. Winner may have to declare the value of their winnings on their taxes. Airfare and hotel not included. Winner must fill out W9 to receive access to the prize.
Read the full rules and terms. Prizes and timeframes subject to change without notice.
- Accepted format submissions: JPEG or PNG preferred, PDF accepted via alternate submission link. Note: Please allow 1-2 business days for review before your submission is ready for voting
- Size: 11 x 17 inches or A3, minimum of 200 ppi resolution
- You can create the poster using any program you wish!
Please save your original work until the contest ends… if you win, we’ll ask you for your original file for best-quality printing!
Looking for some help, inspiration, or tutorials? Check out Nigel French’s article on designing posters (6.2 MB PDF)!
Our awesome panel of three judges will be reviewing your poster designs! Click their pictures below to learn more about each designer.
The Design Ninja
Chief Enchantment Officer, Wizardry Ltd
Visual Strategist and Founder,
Internationally renowned, award-winning graphic designer, based in Toronto