Creative Developers Summit
14 June, 2019
The Creative Developers Summit is the premier annual event for anyone who creates or implements custom software solutions for creative professionals. The Summit is the place to meet, share, and learn about our industry's tools, resources, and direction.
While The Creative Developers Summit is sponsored and developed in collaboration with Adobe, it is an independent event, run by, and for, developers, DevOps and IT professionals who build and support extensions that integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 9:00–4:00 pm: Workshop: "A Guide to Building CEP Extensions."
Note: This workshop is not covered by a pass for the Friday Creative Developer Summit. To attend this tutorial, you must purchase a Thursday pass to CreativeProWeek and register ahead of time with Kris Coppieters. Breakfast and lunch is provided. For more information about this workshop, see this post on Rorohiko.com
- 6:00–7:30 pm: Drinks happy hour, hosted by Adobe, at the hotel lobby bar.
- 7:30–9:00 pm: Creative Wow! Come see and/or share software demos from around the world. Do you have a software challenge that you've been working on in your spare time? Or some feature, tool, or service that you've developed that is just so cool you have to share it? Come show it at the CreativeWow! reception, Thursday night. The rules are simple: You have 5 minutes to fire up and demo your stuff in front of an audience of your peers.
Friday, June 14, 2019
- 7:30 – 9:00 am: Breakfast (provided)
- 9:00 am: Welcome, from Ash Arnwine and Chuck Weger
- 9:15 am – 12:00 pm: Adobe-led content, including:
- State of the developer experience, Ash Arnwine, Erin Finnegan
- UXP in 2019, Kerri Shotts
- CEP, ExtendScript, and ESTK in 2019, Prerna Vij
- Updates and Roadmaps:
- Photoshop & UXP, Barkin Aygun
- Illustrator, TBA
- InDesign, TBA
- Automation Services, Mike Zahorick
- Modern Scripting for Post-Production and Media, John Colombo
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (provided)
- Roundtable Discussion on Protected APIs, Sandboxing, and Plugin Distribution with Ari Fuchs and Prerna Vij
- 1:00pm—4:30pm: Adobe and community-lead content, including:
- Connecting with users: Publishing, Marketplace, Partnerships, and GTM support
- Adobe AMA (Ask me anything Q&A)
- Community discussion
- Hello, XD Plugin! A "hands-on" API lab
Some of the extraordinary events that will take place during The Developers Summit are:
- Adobe Ask Me Anything Session: What do you want to say to Adobe? What does Adobe want to say to you? Here's a rare opportunity to sit down with Adobe engineers, management, and developer support, ask questions, and find a path to partnerships.
- Where is Adobe Headed Now? You can't code if you don't know what Adobe is planning on doing tomorrow. Learn about the future of CEP and ExtendScript, what’s coming for UXP, and more.
Here are a few of the amazing speakers who are presenting at this year's Creative Developer Summit: