In the two earlier sessions (Accessibility Fundamentals for InDesign and Next Steps in InDesign Accessibility), we explored how to set up Adobe InDesign documents to export accessible PDFs. But there’s only so much InDesign can do! In this session, we’ll see the critical next steps you need to take in Acrobat.
- Key Checkpoints to Check Every time
- Accessibility versus Usability
- Testing with a Screen Reader without being an Expert
- How to Use the Preflight Panel to Your Advantage
- Testing Tools You Should be Using