Get ready to have your mind blown with both practical and imaginative ways to save time with anchored objects in InDesign. This session is a must for anyone creating catalogs, manuals, or any document with threaded text and related, location-specific graphics.
Laurie will share real world struggles and anchored object solutions, such as how to:
- Hang a photo or icon next to a topic in a manual
- Anchor an icon or graphic inside a table cell
- Anchor a photo in a story and control the text wrap
- Anchor a quote or comment box into a story
- Create an object style that will allow you to anchor graphics precisely with one click