PowerPoint is the app that creative pros love to hate. And yet, we all have to use it sooner or later! The big secret is that once you learn how PowerPoint works, you’ll find it’s actually incredibly powerful and can perform some tasks even better than Adobe’s tools. If you’ve ever feared or hated PowerPoint… if you’ve ever made a presentation in InDesign or Photoshop because you didn’t want to face PowerPoint… take this opportunity to get to know it a little better. Step up your game and embrace the tool of choice for professional presentation designers: PowerPoint. The more you know, the more fun it is!
Learn awesome stuff, including how to:
- Make use of professional fonts and control typography
- Set up a design grid and color palette in minutes
- Make the most of vector graphics
- Take advantage of Creative Cloud and your favorite stock libraries without ever leaving PowerPoint
- Discover how and why you may want to use PowerPoint for print (yes, print!) documents