The two most important software developers for creative pros are Adobe and Microsoft, so it’s critical that you find ways to integrate their suites of apps. In this in-depth session, Bart Van de Wiele will explore how to use Adobe’s Document Cloud apps (Acrobat and Sign) and Creative Cloud products within the Microsoft suite of products for collaboration and approval.
- Converting Office files to PDF using Acrobat, and back!
- Acrobat commenting workflows within Word
- Collaborating and approving PDF documents within Microsoft Teams
- Harnessing the power of Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock in PowerPoint
- Leveraging Acrobat within SharePoint
- How to use legally binding signatures within Office 365