This session is packed with even more interactivity that you can add to your InDesign digital documents. We’ll learn about MSOs — Multi-State Objects — how to create them, and how to control which state is showing, using both buttons and arrows.
We’ll also learn:
- How to create hyperlinks: to phone numbers, email, web, google maps – and embed a map into a document
- Create a slideshow of photos, control with a button
- Create a graphic with multiple buttons, that when clicked, show specific information
- Use MSOs and buttons to create a way to display different languages on one page
- Create rollover buttons which activate both a text frame and trigger a different opacity of a photo for a cool roll-over and roll-off effect.