In this packed session we’ll explore more interactivity that you can add to your InDesign digital documents. We’ll learn about MSOs — Multi-State Objects — how to create, and how to control which state is showing with both buttons and arrows.
We’ll also learn:
- How to create hyperlinks: to phone numbers, email, web, google maps – and embed a map into a document
- Create a slideshow of photos
- Create a location map with buttons to show different locations
- Use MSOs and buttons to create a way to display different languages on one page
- Rollover buttons which activate both a text frame and trigger a different opacity of a photo on roll-over and roll-off.