ARCHIVE: This session was presented at CreativePro Week 2019 in Seattle.
Photoshop + After Effects for Print and Web Design
Monday, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
You may not think of it as a “design” app, but After Effects works just like InDesign and illustrator, and Photoshop! In fact, aside from a few naming differences, After Effects has all the same panels, including Layers, Links, and Smart Objects. And the best part is… if you know how to use Photoshop, you already know the basics of After Effects.
What you’ll learn:
- Design jaw-dropping special effects fast
- Generate custom textures and natural phenomena
- Achieve advanced transparency effects within your images
- Enhance photographs with lighting and special effects
- Export artwork to Photoshop — with layers and transparency