Everyone who works with data needs to communicate their findings, their analysis, and their conclusions. It could be in an internal briefing or memo, a management report, an annual report or a scientific article. Learn the basics of how to how to use data visualization to more effectively communicate data, tell a story, highlight what’s important, and help your audience understand what’s really going on.
- Learn data visualization best practices and strategies
- Explore graphs and charts that you may have never seen before
- Learn how our visual processing network facilitates understanding
- Understand the philosophy of building more complex graphs in Excel
- Make great-looking charts and graphs and get them into PowerPoint
- Better ways to present data in a PowerPoint presentation